Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Ahad, 9 Oktober 2011

Yassin Terakhir (The Last Yassin)

The last Yassin at 105 channel (in Malaysia) teach me how the life going.
Sometime life is so beatiful, sometime... its hurting us.
Alhamdulillah i can manage my happiness.
In Islam we have Rukun Iman (the Faith Rule) which the 6th rule is Believe in Qadr (predestination). Its mean all the things happened / to be happen all is in Allah.
We do our planning and Allah have He owned plans. BUT Allah plans better than us.
But the forgiveness are the gorgeous grudge.

Wathc tv with my mom n My mom cooks fried beehun but when is nothing inside the beehun, my mom called it "fool beehun". hahahaha.

When i ask why call it like that... my mom said,"its nothing inside, so let call it fool" hahahahah..

so today i ate fool bihun while watching humanity's drama

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan