Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Ahad, 9 Oktober 2011

The Gorgeouse Weekend Night

Salam & Hy to All

1st time im taking seriouse to start writting again in my blog. My life is too busy.. however, hope u guys and my future follower can teach me and complain me of any mistake in this blog.

Last night, i watched The 3 Musketeers with my mom and my sister.. so happy when i got a quality time with my family. A year im working with SPCSB, just only two times i spent my quality time with my family. But thanks for SPCSB team, for encaurage me to know the life of humanity. Thanks a lot.

Tomorrow is my 1st day working with NLDC/NSDC in Bayan Baru. Hope everything will be okay. To my brother, Rabandi (Boboy), thanks for your recommandation, and for Taufik (Boboy's friend) TQVM for making the thing clear.

Wah... now im thinking should i write all the things happened in last year because im really like typing.. hahahah

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan