Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Isnin, 10 Oktober 2011

Alhamdulillah

Salam & hy to all

Thank to Allah for everything. My new officemate, Nurul. She's so nice and kind. Soft spoken, humble..

Something happen today, my friend just like sister to me named YATI, i called she Kak Yati, which kak means sister. She is my sister since im in primary school and definitely our homes is close by. So shock!!!

And than i met Arif Qusyairi. which is my ex-classmate. wa.... so many suprises here. its make me smile alone.hahahahaha

For Encik Azian, Thanks for accept me here. He's my bos, caring bos, just now she ask Nurul to take me lunch, but i've alot of breakfast at home this morning..Huh, im full.

For my ex-bos at SPCSB.. wait for me. tomorrow we'll meet up.

Oh Allah, Thanks for the happines, hope i wont forgot u forever. amin..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan