Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

1st meeting

salam & hy to all

today 1st time i have meeting with NSDC, wa..... they are so humble and funny, im so glad to be friend with them.
Like Mr Azian, he told me he want his workers work as sibling in his company, erm... i was thinking now im in sosial company, non-profit company, he just want his student make movement from their poor life. How kind...

Miss Nurul, Mr Harris and all the lecturer... also Mr Azian, thanks for everything, tomorrow ive to do my meeting minutes..

Readers... I break up with my bf... very sad, too sad... but hope Allah guide me, I need You in my life, O Allah, please...

so tough what im carrying.. so hurt when its has something to do with feeling, its make me cry when its so suffering...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan